- 2 lbs London Broil, fat trimmed off
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup Worcester sauce
- ½ cup Teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Liquid Smoke
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne (double for Jerky from Hell)
- 1 teaspoon fine ground pepper
- Marinade overnight (or a few hours in a Foodsaver vacuum canister).
- Place strips on dehydrator* racks and sprinkle generously with coarse ground pepper.
- Jerky is done when all softness is gone.
*The Snackmaster Dehydrator (I got mine at walmart.com) is fantastic. It takes about 3 hours per batch. I double the recipe and run 2 batches.